L'Chaim - In Hebrew, "Life" - This is my life!

I love life and the family and friends God has given me. Thanks for sharing your lives with me and may God bless you abundantly!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I enjoy taking pictures, going fun places with my friends, and spending time with my family.

Monday, May 16, 2005

GVCA Building Project

Today is a typical Monday; long, busy, tiring, and dreary (the sun keeps fading in and out). For the most part I think it is sunny. I will be going on lunch break soon! I know it sounds like I'm having a depressing day but I'm not. I think I just have a case of the "Monday's" for any of you who have seen Office Space. Anyway, it was a long week and I'm wiped out. For Generation Church we have been doing a competition, somewhat like the Apprentice between the Junior High, High School, & College. We are doing a fundraiser to raise money for our building project at GVCA! It is exciting, but a lot of work.

We have come up with lots of good ideas and I think we will win this one! We are doing a raffle and hope to sell lots of tickets. If anyone is interested in supporting this event let me know. We have to have everything turned in by this Friday, May 20th. I will post some pictures soon of what we have been doing lately! Talk to you all soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Webbs said...

Hey Leah, we live in the Lamb's old house...which is just 9/10 of a mile from the Jones, towards Vancouver on the same side of the road. You'll have to come see it sometime. I know that this is not the greatest place to leave this, but are you coming to the ladies retreat this weekend w/ us? I know you are a full blooded Roseburg woman, but just wondering. Love you. Keep posting those family pics. I'd love to see some of your parents in here too...just day to day life since they are so cute and all.

Tue May 17, 01:02:00 PM  
Blogger The Webbs said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tue May 17, 01:02:00 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

I've been to the Lamb's house before along time ago. Are they still in Camas? I would love to come to the retreat but I didn't register. Who is speaking? How much? Maybe I'll call you if I can find your #.

Tue May 17, 06:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home