L'Chaim - In Hebrew, "Life" - This is my life!

I love life and the family and friends God has given me. Thanks for sharing your lives with me and may God bless you abundantly!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I enjoy taking pictures, going fun places with my friends, and spending time with my family.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Playing a game of charades and laughing lots. Also, we played a game of spoons with about 10 - 15 people and guess who one? Me!  Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Hi, Are you talking about June or July? I am taking the 4th of July weekend off and would like to come to Portland!

Mon Jun 06, 09:23:00 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

I'm doing great. I was joking with Sabrina that I would go without posting for a month to see if anyone would notice. Thanks for commenting! I'm looking forward to seeing around the 4th! I will have to be back to work on the 5th.

Mon Jun 06, 03:00:00 PM  
Blogger The Webbs said...

Leah, way cool blog! I love what you have done with the pics. Great job! Your blog is eye candy! :-) Thank you for posting all of them...although like a true promoter, I looked through each of the pics with expectancy and I am sad that I didn't see myself in any of them. I love you. Keep up the good work.

Tue Jun 07, 04:04:00 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Hi Rob,
Good to hear from you. Why be sad? I've posted your picture in my blog! I haven't seen any of mine, not that I have been looking. I only have old pictures of you from back in the day and don't have a photo scanner. Would you like me to post the one of you when Kristen & I dressed you up for our dancing night (cowgirl style)? That would be fun!

Tue Jun 07, 05:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home