L'Chaim - In Hebrew, "Life" - This is my life!

I love life and the family and friends God has given me. Thanks for sharing your lives with me and may God bless you abundantly!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I enjoy taking pictures, going fun places with my friends, and spending time with my family.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

After church last week some of us decided it was such a beautiful day that we would take a hike. This is the beginning of our hike to Fall Creek. It is up toward Diamond Lake and is absolutely breathtaking. It was in the 80's and a day to be outside. We need to go hiking more often! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Alena said...

Very neat pictures Leah looks like you had a great time when I come to visit we will have to go there.

Sun Jul 17, 04:05:00 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Sounds like fun Alena! How long has it been since I've seen you anyway? A long time.

Wed Jul 20, 08:25:00 AM  
Blogger Misty Throop said...

Hey Leah, everything is on for our beach trip. Grandma says we are welcome to stay at her place, and Jared's got that Saturday off. I can't wait!!!

Wed Jul 20, 10:32:00 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Sounds like fun. I can't wait either. That is the same weekend our Fair is going on but I won't miss much. Are you leaving Ethan with Jared?

Wed Jul 20, 12:31:00 PM  
Blogger Alena said...

I think it was before you moved down there. I miss you! :0(

Fri Jul 22, 04:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home