L'Chaim - In Hebrew, "Life" - This is my life!

I love life and the family and friends God has given me. Thanks for sharing your lives with me and may God bless you abundantly!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I enjoy taking pictures, going fun places with my friends, and spending time with my family.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Generations Fulfilling the Vision - Celebration Sunday

We had a Celebration service at our church last week and it turned out great. We have been campaigning for our building project for the last six months. We are adding over 10,000 square feet of additional classroom space and more space for different ministries to meet as well as a nice fellowship hall with a commercial kitchen so we can have functions and seat everyone! The goal of the Stewardship Campaign is to partner together and encourage every family to simply "Do God's Will". I know we are all excited to see the building finished but it is going to take money and dedication.

Gen Church did a choir song with a slideshow and there were several other special songs and a dance performed. After service there was a BBQ and lots of food for everyone. It was fun to have all the families there and join in the fun. I posted some previous pictures of the beginning stages of the building. We had a slight delay with part of the building caving in but it is fixed now and I will take some pictures soon and post more. It was in the paper and on the news about what happened. Check it out at this link: http://www.newsreview.info/article/20050524/NEWS/50524015&SearchID=7321293008752 I will post some pictures of the party too!

1 Comments:

Blogger Misty Throop said...

Hey good luck with the building project. I didn't know that two people got hurt. That's terrible. Well, I am excited for your guys' addition. It will be so cool when it is done. - Misty

Thu Jul 07, 10:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home