L'Chaim - In Hebrew, "Life" - This is my life!

I love life and the family and friends God has given me. Thanks for sharing your lives with me and may God bless you abundantly!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I enjoy taking pictures, going fun places with my friends, and spending time with my family.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Graffiti Weekend - Roseburg, OR July 9th 2005

Last year was my first year to attend Graffiti weekend www.graffitiweekend.com. I was excited to go this year because I had so much fun last year. If you haven't noticed, I like posting little blurbs from our local newspaper (The News Review) of articles they write up on events in Roseburg. http://www.newsreview.info/article/20050707/ENTERTAIN/107070109 My parents drove in the event last year with some friends of theirs. The weather wasn't as nice but I still wanted to go. It didn't rain until it was almost over which made it nice.

I love old classic cars. My dad and his friend bought a few old ones when I was a little girl and they would restore them and then turn around and sell them. I always wished he would have kept one (especially the pink and black one.) I thought they were always cool. It reminds me of Grease. Who doesn't love that movie?

There was good music, food, and a big crowd (not as many as last year). Anyways, you always run into people from all over the county. Alot of drunk people too which isn't so fun. Lots of police are there to monitor everyone and make sure no one gets too crazy.

I decided to post a few pictures of my favorites. They had some interesting horns on the cars too. Some of them played music and some just sounded old fashioned. I took so many pictures of course. Let me know which old cars are your favorite!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home