L'Chaim - In Hebrew, "Life" - This is my life!

I love life and the family and friends God has given me. Thanks for sharing your lives with me and may God bless you abundantly!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I enjoy taking pictures, going fun places with my friends, and spending time with my family.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Happy 3rd Birthday Sophia. Sophia had her Birthday Party this last Sat. at mom and dad's. She played in the water with her friends. She had a sprinkler, pool, and slip n' slide. It was such a beautiful day.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Misty Throop said...

Hey Leah, cute pics of the B-Day party. The girls are getting so big and cute! How was the yard sale? Anything good? Jared has the Saturday off so that he can keep Ethan, so yes he is keeping Ethan. Tomorrow is the memorial for Allan Webberley, at 11:00am so I will be at there, here at CCC. Not much else going on. Talk to you later. Love, Misty

Wed Jul 20, 02:16:00 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Hey you are the picture queen! With you around Sabrina doesn't have to blog all her pictures! ;) Looks like a fun party. So different from our boy parties! Our themes have been, farm animals and trains so far. thanks for the pictures Leah!

Wed Jul 20, 07:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home