L'Chaim - In Hebrew, "Life" - This is my life!

I love life and the family and friends God has given me. Thanks for sharing your lives with me and may God bless you abundantly!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I enjoy taking pictures, going fun places with my friends, and spending time with my family.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Happy Birthday Matthew!

I just wanted to give a shout out to my baby brother and tell Matthew Happy 28th Birthday!!! I can't believe how old we are getting. We are 18 months apart. People often think he is my older brother. Anyway, we were always close growing up and then there was our teen years. I'm glad that is over. Now that we are older and more "mature" it's great.

I am so proud of you and all that you are doing for the Lord and expanding God's kingdom. You are a great leader in the church and in our family. You have a beautiful wife and adorable girls. I am proud to be your sister and work with you and be on the GC Leadership Team.

I hope you are having a wonderful time at Salmon Falls Camp with all the kids. I know we have lots of memories of going to camp when we were younger. I know you won't get to read this until you get home but I'll see you this weekend! Love you lots, your "older" sister, Leah Rebekah Schlesinger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home