L'Chaim - In Hebrew, "Life" - This is my life!

I love life and the family and friends God has given me. Thanks for sharing your lives with me and may God bless you abundantly!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I enjoy taking pictures, going fun places with my friends, and spending time with my family.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Let me explain. We set the tent up before clearing the rocks and it was hard and lumpy. I volunteerd to get under the tent to clear the rocks. Someone decided to start taking snapshots of my backside. Nice tuckus though wouldn't you say? Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Misty Throop said...

Nice....

Mon Aug 01, 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Baby got back!!!

Mon Aug 01, 01:26:00 PM  
Blogger Tammie said...

cute little butt!!

Mon Aug 01, 10:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home