L'Chaim - In Hebrew, "Life" - This is my life!

I love life and the family and friends God has given me. Thanks for sharing your lives with me and may God bless you abundantly!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I enjoy taking pictures, going fun places with my friends, and spending time with my family.

Monday, August 08, 2005

GC Summer Blast - Last Thursday Service

Like the last chance summer dance, we had our last GC summer service. We had a lot of fun this year. We had great teachings, awesome worship, incredible testimonies and lots of fun games. Every week we had a different game including toilet trivia to the limbo, etc. We had "Invite Nights" once a month and provided free pizza, hotdogs, etc. to bring in new guests.

I know we will have some new changes this fall and I'm looking forward to Family Night starting Wednesday nights in September!!! I hope everyone has a fun summer off and comes back refreshed and ready for something new and exciting.

Thanks to Matthew & Sabrina for all their efforts and fearlessly leading our generation! You have been incredible role models to our young and old congregation! We had lots of fun and I hope next year will be even better.

I posted some pictures of our last service and we had fun playing Battle of the Sexes. Also, the kids competed to win different prizes. I won a DVD of skateboarding and other cool stuff and nearly got trampled in doing so but I got it!!! Watch out for Rachelle, she tackled me like we were playing football or something? Anyway, have a great Summer and see you soon. GC Rocks!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Eddy's said...

Yep, like I said the last comment, it's either feast or famine with you and your blogging! : ) How was your trip to the beach with Misty? I wish that I could go to a beach, I miss the sand and the ocean so much! Love ya!

Tue Aug 09, 01:06:00 AM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Great posts Leah, so fun to see it all. Love you and thanks for the encouragement and compliment. We love you and are glad you are on our team and in our family!!!

Tue Aug 09, 07:43:00 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

You are cute Leah! Looks like you guys have a blast in all your activities :)

Tue Aug 09, 12:38:00 PM  
Blogger Misty Throop said...

Hey Girl! How are things going back at home? Anything new? How is your new car holding up? Are you getting that roommate you talked about? We want an update! Love ya, Misty

Thu Aug 11, 10:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home