L'Chaim - In Hebrew, "Life" - This is my life!

I love life and the family and friends God has given me. Thanks for sharing your lives with me and may God bless you abundantly!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I enjoy taking pictures, going fun places with my friends, and spending time with my family.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

This is my new car (used but new to me). I absolutely love it. It is a 2001 Hyundai Elantra. I have had it for about three weeks now.  Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger The Eddy's said...

Nice!

Thu Aug 25, 06:43:00 PM  
Blogger The Eddy's said...

That car fits you very well, I can totally see you driving it...it's hot, it's gorgeous and it looks really fast, (to drive), GEEZE! : ) What year is it? Is it a stick shift or an automatic? How is the stereo system? Knowing you, you will have that car rocking in no time! : ) Congratulations!

Fri Aug 26, 12:24:00 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

It is a 2001, 4 door (which I really wanted), 5 speed, black leather interior, A/C, cruise control, stereo/cd player, and the speakers sound great. I have a subwoof speaker I will eventually get installed but it is not top on my priority list. I have to buy a new amp and it is spendy. I love my new car. It reminds me alot of the Acura. It does drive great and gets lots of speed!!!!!!! I haven't gotten a ticket yet but the cops look out for those red sporty cars.

Fri Aug 26, 09:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home