L'Chaim - In Hebrew, "Life" - This is my life!

I love life and the family and friends God has given me. Thanks for sharing your lives with me and may God bless you abundantly!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I enjoy taking pictures, going fun places with my friends, and spending time with my family.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

This airless paint sprayer is amazing. Thanks to someone from church we were able to use it and I didn't have to rent one. This thing rocks. It took a little over two hours to spray my whole house. Imagine how long it would have taken to do it by hand? I highly recommend using a sprayer.  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sat Sep 17, 06:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home