L'Chaim - In Hebrew, "Life" - This is my life!

I love life and the family and friends God has given me. Thanks for sharing your lives with me and may God bless you abundantly!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I enjoy taking pictures, going fun places with my friends, and spending time with my family.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Small Groups Meet at Lindy Land for Fun!

Every other month all of our small groups at GVCA meet at Lindy Land in Roseburg to hang out, socialize and have some fun. We play video games, shoot pool, sing karoke, country line dance, have refreshments, etc. It is a time to get to know one another and have some good ol' fashion fun. We look forward to meeting again in December.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Webbs said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sun Oct 30, 04:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home