L'Chaim - In Hebrew, "Life" - This is my life!

I love life and the family and friends God has given me. Thanks for sharing your lives with me and may God bless you abundantly!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I enjoy taking pictures, going fun places with my friends, and spending time with my family.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Yesterday I had the privilege of going to Sophia's ballet and tap class to watch her practice for her dance. She is doing exceptionally well and was praised by her teachers (quite often). Her teacher Tyler sitting next to her is one of my Junior High Students who is an amazing young lady. I had to bring my camera to capture the moment. She would delicately and gently skip across the floor and move her arms elegantly. I am trying to embellish the moment (it was too cute). She is warming up to the class and now mom can finally watch too. She seems to be enjoying it and if she continues to practice she will be an excellent performer and dancer like her mommy. Thanks for inviting me Sabrina and I am so proud to be Sophie & Mattie's Auntie. I am so grateful to be close to them and watch them grow into beautiful little ladies.  
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger The Eddy's said...

That picture is precious! What a beautiful little girl. I am so happy that you are close to your nieces, it is really hard to be far away from Hannah and Caleb...I hate having to watch them grow up on camera instead of the real thing...it's tough, I cry almost everytime I get a new pic of them. Enjoy your girls all that you can, they are a treasure and you are blessed to get to be so involved! (I know that you know this already, but I had to say something for a comment!) : )

Thu Nov 17, 10:40:00 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

I was so glad you got to come! Thanks for being such a great auntie! We ALL love you so much.

Fri Nov 18, 02:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home