L'Chaim - In Hebrew, "Life" - This is my life!

I love life and the family and friends God has given me. Thanks for sharing your lives with me and may God bless you abundantly!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I enjoy taking pictures, going fun places with my friends, and spending time with my family.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Lindy Land Christmas Party

Every other month we have a small group social for everyone in the church. We had a good show on Sunday night and lots of fun playing video games, playing pool, singing karoke and dancing! I was suprised out how many people came this time compared to the last one we had in October. I look forward to the next time at Lindy Land.

It is fun to get to know people outside of the church and see their true personalities come out. We had lots of food and good fellowship. My dad even sang karoke if you can believe that? I got him out on the dance floor too. I am trying to teach him to dance and he is getting more comfortable out on the dance floor. I want him to be a pro by the time I get married!

Golda & I sang karoke too! We were supposed to stick to Christmas songs but we wanted to sing, "I love Rock N' Roll". I got the crowd out on the dance floor. I have always loved to dance (yes, even line dancing). Well, enjoy the pictures of a wonderful night and I'll talk to you all later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Misty Throop said...

Hey Leah, sounds like you are having fun! Doing what you love the most, dancing!! I love you and hope that all is well. Love, Misty

Tue Dec 13, 01:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home