L'Chaim - In Hebrew, "Life" - This is my life!

I love life and the family and friends God has given me. Thanks for sharing your lives with me and may God bless you abundantly!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I enjoy taking pictures, going fun places with my friends, and spending time with my family.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Oh my, I can't believe how time flys.

Only less than a week and I leave for the Philippines on my 2nd mission trip. I am so excited about going and getting to know my new team this year. We have a team of nine this year and it varies in all ages from 16 to 35ish. I am also excited to have my brother & sister with me on this trip too!

I took so many pictures my last trip and thought I would post some memories to inspire you to imagine what we will be doing and seeing. Please keep us in your prayers for safety, miracles and salvation! I will post pictures of our trip when we get home. We will be gone for two weeks. Love you all!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Eddy's said...

Leah, thanks for the phone call, I'll call you back here soon. My sis was over for a few days, blah, blah. Wow, you leave soon, I am proud of you and also a little jealous. : ) Ari and I will be praying for you while you are away. Love you, Kristen

Fri Aug 25, 08:34:00 PM  
Blogger The Eddy's said...

Blessing to you! I know that you are in the Philipenes now. We are praying for God's covering and protection for you and the group, and we are praying for many Divine appointments for salvation, restoration and deliverance! Love you, Kristen

Wed Aug 30, 11:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home