L'Chaim - In Hebrew, "Life" - This is my life!

I love life and the family and friends God has given me. Thanks for sharing your lives with me and may God bless you abundantly!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I enjoy taking pictures, going fun places with my friends, and spending time with my family.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The joys of being an Auntie

I had the pleasure of taking my nieces to the park this last weekend for a couple of hours. This was my first time of getting to take the both of them "all by myself". Well, it originally started with a friend of mine going with us but she had to leave within 15 min. of getting there so technically I did it all! Thanks Sabrina for entrusting your precious darling's in my care. I really enjoy spending time with the girls and it makes me feel sorta like a mommy.

I do know that two are definately a handful but I did fine. Mattie loves to walk and will try to wander. That girl can book. No matter how many times I would say "Mattie, come here" she would go the opposite direction. There were many dogs in the park and she liked to go near them and when they would bark she would bark back at them. It was so cute.

Sophia has just started to get the courage to go down slides all by herself. She used to be scared but I showed her that she would be fine and would go down with her and now she wants to go by herself. It was a hot day and the slide was hot. She didn't like the feel of that so she decided she wanted to swing for awhile. Then we blew bubbles which started to attract all the kids around and they wanted to pop them.

All to say that I had a fun time with the girls and hope to take them to the park more this summer. Thanks Matthew & Sabrina for giving me the best, cute, adorable, cuddly nieces in the world. Let me know when you need some free time so I can take them again! Love me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home