L'Chaim - In Hebrew, "Life" - This is my life!

I love life and the family and friends God has given me. Thanks for sharing your lives with me and may God bless you abundantly!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I enjoy taking pictures, going fun places with my friends, and spending time with my family.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Blues Festival 2005 - 4th of July Weekend!

This is my third or fourth year of attending the Blues Festival at the waterfront in Portland and I absolutely love it. There is always a huge crowd and some good music. Check it out at http://www.waterfrontbluesfest.com.

I went two days this last weekend with Jared, Misty, Ethan & Jeff and then Alisha, Geo, & baby Bella on the 4th. I saw Bud & Tina there too of course. It was beautiful weather and I love to listen to them singing the blues. They can really get down. It is fun to watch people. There are some odd ducks out there. I can't wait to go again next year!!!

Anyway, here are some pictures of the trip to Washington/Oregon. I miss everyone and always look forward to visiting! Thanks Jared & Misty for always letting me stay with you. Love you guys!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alena said...

I'm glad you had a good time while up here but what’s up with you never calling me?? :o( I hope all is well with you. I will hopefully talk to you soon. Love Always

Sat Jul 09, 11:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home