L'Chaim - In Hebrew, "Life" - This is my life!

I love life and the family and friends God has given me. Thanks for sharing your lives with me and may God bless you abundantly!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I enjoy taking pictures, going fun places with my friends, and spending time with my family.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Before & After Photos of Me Casa

Labor Day weekend I finally painted my house with the help of my friend Aaron, dad, and Midge. I am so happy to have it finished. I have lived here for two years with a god aweful color that I referred to as "smurf blue" to people who were trying to find my house. I have to say it looked like a dump.

I knew it would be a big job but it had to be done. I was embarrassed by the color and condition. I love my home and wanted to make it look clean and new. Thanks to the help of my family and Robert the inside of my house is cute as a button but from the outside you would never know. You would think it was a crack house or something.

Anyways, it only took a few days and it was well worth it. I am proud to be a home owner and feel I am working towards my goals of making it look brand new. You wouldn't believe the before and after pictures of the inside. It was trashed.

Thanks dad, Aaron and Midge for all your help. I really appreciate it! Now I just have to get started on my yard! That can wait for the rain to come. Sometime I'll post a few before and after pictures of the inside. You would be amazed. It once was nasty but now is lovely and mine!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Misty Throop said...

Leah you are hilarious. Your house is adorable and best of all it is all yours. It is such a great feeling to be able to say that you own your own home. That's awesome! And with the new color now you can really appreciate it for what it really is, YOURS! Great job and I'm proud of you! Love ya, Misty

Wed Sep 21, 03:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home