L'Chaim - In Hebrew, "Life" - This is my life!

I love life and the family and friends God has given me. Thanks for sharing your lives with me and may God bless you abundantly!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I enjoy taking pictures, going fun places with my friends, and spending time with my family.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Ducks vs. Montana

So I went to my first college football game and it was crazy fun. I have never been to a Ducks game but I know we have a ton of fans in Oregon. My friend Rachel has tickets and took me and we had a blast.

At first we sat in what I thought would be a nice section but my luck I ended up sitting in front of a girl that drove me crazy. She had one of those quacky duck whistles and went crazy. I wanted to rip it from her mouth and throw it far away. I finally told Rachel that I had to move to keep my sanity. We moved to a much better section.


We had a blast and I am looking forward to going to another game tomorrow. I pray it's nice and sunny and doesn't rain. Some day I would love to go to a professional game. Even though I don't really understand the whole game it's fun to watch all the fans go crazy when their team scores a touchdown. Go Ducks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home