L'Chaim - In Hebrew, "Life" - This is my life!

I love life and the family and friends God has given me. Thanks for sharing your lives with me and may God bless you abundantly!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I enjoy taking pictures, going fun places with my friends, and spending time with my family.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

This is Tom & Lisa Rosette at the wedding with their beautiful family of five children. They of course are ready to have more. God bless them! 
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger The Eddy's said...

Giant family, and still growing! Remember when Tom Hitch-hiked all the way to my house in a snow-storm for our birthdays? Wow, times have changed!

Thu Nov 03, 02:51:00 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Who can forget that night! I think we turned 22? Tom has come along way. I am so proud of him and his beautiful family.

Fri Nov 04, 02:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home