L'Chaim - In Hebrew, "Life" - This is my life!

I love life and the family and friends God has given me. Thanks for sharing your lives with me and may God bless you abundantly!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I enjoy taking pictures, going fun places with my friends, and spending time with my family.

Friday, November 04, 2005

This is one of my boss's son's and their new daughter they adopted from China. She just turned two and she is an absolute doll. My boss has three sons and they wanted a little girl. She is finally warming up to me and letting me hold her and give her kisses! I am so happy to know their family and work for such a wonderful doctor. 
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What doctor...Their son in the pic looks familiar! By the way what a cute little girl!!!

Thu Nov 16, 04:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home