L'Chaim - In Hebrew, "Life" - This is my life!

I love life and the family and friends God has given me. Thanks for sharing your lives with me and may God bless you abundantly!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I enjoy taking pictures, going fun places with my friends, and spending time with my family.

Saturday, November 19, 2005




You Belong in New York City



You're an energetic, ambitious woman.

And only NYC is fast enough for you.

Maybe you'll set yourself up with a killer career

Or simply take in all the city has to offer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Misty Throop said...

Hey Leah! How's it going? I love you and miss you! See you soon.

Mon Nov 21, 10:25:00 AM  
Blogger Misty Throop said...

Hey I took that test, I belong in Rome!!! Wouldn't that be heaven?!

Mon Nov 21, 02:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home