L'Chaim - In Hebrew, "Life" - This is my life!

I love life and the family and friends God has given me. Thanks for sharing your lives with me and may God bless you abundantly!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I enjoy taking pictures, going fun places with my friends, and spending time with my family.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Chronicles of Narnia Movie

I went to see Chronicles of Narnia this week with my family and a friend and I knew it would be a great movie. I knew it had to be a good movie if the books were so good. My mom read the series to us when we were young and I can still remember them to this day. It was definatley a good movie and something everyone should see.

I know that when I have kids I will read them the books too! I hope you all have a chance to go see it and you might even need a tissue. Aslan is my hero and I think Mr. Tumnus was pretty cute. Mr. Tumnus is a faun who was pretty furry and looked cold in the movie.

Anyway, if you have a chance to see the movie let me know what you think!

Later ~ fan of the best movie this year!

2 Comments:

Blogger Potts Family 5 said...

Leah - I read the first 2 books to Malacai, so he was pumped to see the movie. Hudson is my sensitive one who was scared by the trailer. So, John, Malacai and I saw it and loved it. They did a great job bringing the book to life. I agree about Mr. Tumnus. He was so dear in it - and I loved Lucy!! What a doll!

Tue Dec 20, 08:20:00 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

I can comment on it now because I just saw it tonight. It was a great movie. The character's were brought to life in a way that you just really don't see on film. I am sure there will be many more to come. It makes me want to go and read the books now. I can only remember parts from when I was younger.

Sun Dec 25, 11:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home