L'Chaim - In Hebrew, "Life" - This is my life!

I love life and the family and friends God has given me. Thanks for sharing your lives with me and may God bless you abundantly!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Dalles, Oregon, United States

I enjoy taking pictures, going fun places with my friends, and spending time with my family.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Friends are good!

After no contact for a whole year I was wondering how my good friend Nikki was doing. I saw her a year ago on my way through Hood River and enjoyed spending an hour with her and meeting her 2nd daughter. She has two beautiful girls and I'm looking forward to seeing how much they've grown.

I lost contact with Nikki and every number and email I had for her was no good. She actually was trying to get ahold of me around the same time and ended up calling my old work # in Portland and ended up leaving a message on Bernie's voicemail. Anyway, a long story short, I was able to get her new number and reconnect. Nikki has moved to The Dalles and is doing well.

I am hoping to take a trip to The Dalles in December and spend sometime with her and my family. I am so grateful God brought you into my life Nikki. We have definatly been through the good, bad, and the ugly and still remain friends. I pray you are all well and have a wonderful Thanksgiving this year with your family. I look forward to seeing you soon! XOXOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home